I made it home and took an early enough flight that I got to see my garden before it got too dark. Thanks, Dad & Viking Daddy for not just keeping it alive but for keeping it thriving!
We are still waiting to harvest our first cantaloupe but it won't be long. We've gotten our second cucumber and boy, are they delicious. So tender you don't have to do a thing to them but slice 'em up.
The bushy end there is cantaloupe, zucchini, squash and cukes. I guess my novice side is showing. Why else would I plant so many vines so close together?
As you can see we have the shade up now too. This is a great way to extend the growing season in AZ when otherwise everything would burn to a crisp! We are slowly harvesting our carrots and waiting for our watermelon to come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment